Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby book #3

Okay! Sorry for the quality of these pictures ( I took them 3 different times, different areas....)This is the 3rd baby book I made for my friend who had her baby boy last Saturday, he is CUTE!! I had the best time with this Cosmo Cricket paper & album. My friend's style is a little more simple and I wanted to leave room for pictures and journaling. I did a couple of extra pages for fun!
Supplies:
paper & Album: Cosmo Cricket
ribbon: not so sure
lettering: cricut cuttin' up
jewels: hobby lobby, michaels
machine sewing
And you can't tell but dimensional glue: diamond glaze
I made a card and matching bag, but sense my computer is not responding so quickly and my picture taking ability has left me for today. I'm not going to post them.
I have a bunch of other projects going on right now, but they are pretty much all Christmas presents, but maybe I can give sneaks....(yes I am not so good at secrets, I just get SO excited!)
Thanks for looking! And for those of you going to TWILIGHT, have fun! I am going tomorrow with a BIG group of friends!

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

LOVE the baby book! The theme and papers are adorable. Perfect for a little boy!