Friday, December 26, 2008

3 takes on 1 photo

These pictures were taken last year at Halloween time, we always make the cake for my mom who's birthday is the day before Halloween.  The kids and I made monster cupcakes.  When I take a picture that has all three kids I like to make a page for each of their books.  (I know I am crazy, and I should just photo copy the page, but for me it just isn't the same)
The paper is from the November kit from Scrapbook Circle (absolutely fabulous colors! and there are kits left!).

Supplies:
Cardstock, Just the edge border, pompom trim: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Collage Press, Kaiser
Jewels: Kaiser, Hobby Lobby
ribbon: We R Memory Keepers
letter stickers: American Crafts, GCD studios
Brads: Doodlebug Designs
chipboard circle: American Crafts
Sewing, staples

1 comment:

Candace H said...

All 3 are so cute! Happy New Year to you, too!