Friday, January 2, 2009

Laura's sketch #16

I had such a great time with this sketch (2 sketches 4 you) I had to make two cards!  Thanks Laura for such fun sketch!
I have to tell you the challenge for me was working with these papers from SEI, they are gorgeous almost to wear you don't want to cut them, but somehow I managed.  :)
supplies used:
pattern paper: SEI Poppy
scrolls: Bazzill Chipboard
Pearls: Kaiser
flower: Cricut Graphically Speaking (THANK YOU SANTA!!)
brown acrylic paint, 
glitter paint: Lil Davis Designs
sewing, seed beads
I love how the diamond glaze made it look like there was dew drops on the flower.

supplies used:
pattern paper: SEI Poppy
scrolls: Bazzill Chipboard
Jewels: Hobby Lobby
Embellish glue: Diamond Glaze
flower: Cricut Graphically Speaking (THANK YOU SANTA!!)
brown acrylic paint, 
glitter paint: Lil Davis Designs
sewing, seed beads, ribbon

Funny story about these little seed beeds, they came  mixed up with sequins that my mom had for YEARS, I thought wouldn't it be fun to put on the flowers, I used them all!

Happy New Year and thanks for taking a peek today! :)

5 comments:

Theresa C said...

Those papers are gorgeous, and I love the side view of your flowers!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I love the large layered flowers you've created and the seed beads are perfect centers!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow Diana these are both beautiful! I love the pearls:) Thanks for playing!
Laura

Meda said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Katie said...

so pretty! Love those beads :)

Katie