Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrapbooking....

I just had to share this.....I read this in the editor's note in my February Creating Keepsakes....

"Studies demonstrate that showing a child pictures of herself raises her self-esteem.  So just think about the confidence you build in the lives of everyone you photograph-----and scrapbook about!"

Isn't that what we all want to give our children?  Self-esteem?  I love that my albums are now down and in an open area so that my kids can look at them to their hearts content (and they do).  Hope everyone is having a most FABULOUS day!

2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

thats definitely something that makes sense! i always hope that they will really appreciate it one day! i know they already enjoy looking through the books too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This makes me love the art of scrapping even more. I know my kids love to look thru my scrapbooks.