Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who I saw at CHA

Okay, I promise this will be the last post about CHA!  But I didn't want to stuff all those pictures in one post! (like I said in the previous post those two days were SO long!)  When we first walked in there weren't to many people so you could actually check out booths and see the scrapping "celebrities".  So as we were walking by I would say oh, there is Heidi (Swapp), there's Tim (Holtz), (like we are good friends or something!)  The blogging world has opened up the world
 so much.  I would see designers for specific companies (Maya Road & Making Memories for example) and say to myself (because at this point Jennie and Lisa were probably tired of me saying oh, look who that is!) I know her!
We did see Emily Falconbridge (she works for Creating Keepsakes), CD Muckosky (2006 Creating Keepsakes scrapbooker of the year, Layle Koncar (scenic route) but I didn't get pictures of them.  It was sort of funny because we saw CD in Target before the show.Wait!  who's that?!  Me and my girls Lisa is on the right Jennie is on the left, we are sporting our Making Memories aprons, Maya Road Stickers, and We R Memory keepers shirt (I was wearing it like a cape....) You are to wear these items and you could win a prize!  yeah, we didn't win a thing!  But we did get really cool aprons!:)  And they kept us warm, the building was chilly....
Heidi Swapp working with her new masks.
Me and Teresa Collins (picture taken by my new friend Christi)
This is my designer friend Lara Ellingson she designs for Dream Street papers her line is right behind us, it's called MJ, so CUTE!
You know I have the force!  I HAD TO get my picture taken with these guys, DS who is 6 thought this was SO cool! :)
This is my friend Michelle Devine she just had a line come out with the paper element (it's right behind us, it's called My favorite pieces, a portion of the proceeds goes to autism awareness.
This is us after the electrical fire that had us outside for about 5 minutes, don't ya just love self portraits?!  At least this time I didn't have a double chin! :)  Thanks for coming to visit!

4 comments:

Kristi O said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I really need to update it. I love seeing the pictures of CHA. It was really nice meeting you. I wish we could have met up again. Let's keep in touch this year and next year you and your girls and me and my girls will do dinner one nite!

Theresa C said...

Great photos! I love that Michelle Devine has a portion of her proceeds going to autism awareness. That's beyond awesome :)

Oh, and the card up above this post is so dang cute!

Sparklinbecks said...

That looked like it was a lot of fun and I love those aprons!

Tina said...

Oh Diana...it all looks like so much fun! So glad you got to go.