Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Beaver!

The chick flick crop went so well!  And I was able to play much more this time than last time.  Albeit I created most of the layouts during the week because I knew I had a lot to do on the weekend.  
Here are my layouts:
This was Candace's challenge.  Somewhere in time, using something "old" that you have in your stash.  I used this Magic Mesh, yep it's like 6 years old at least!  The scalloped paper ribbon, and scalloped sticker are from the February kit. 
Jennifer Y's challenge.  Was to use the title the way we were and then either use pictures of your grandparents, parents, or yourself when you were dating or first married.   I was glad for this challenge because I just came across these pictures the other day and I wondered what or how I was going to do something with them.  The letters are just released American Crafts, pattern papers are from the February kit.
Jen Davis' challenge was the American Quilt or sew on your page.  I really LOVED this paper from Collage press and didn't want to cover it up to much so I opted to so the journaling and sewing around the edge.  I am not to much of a one picture layout person, but I REALLY like how this one turned out.  The circle was cut from my cricut cartridge graphically speaking (I used it on my playground sand layout for the mask)
Marcee's challenge was a sketch.  I really liked the clean lines....I am giving this to my mom so she can give it to my dad as his Valentine.  She is going to do the journaling on the adore Bingo card.
this is just a closeup of my embellishments in the corner.
I am going to be giving a tutorial today on how to make the flower pictured on the Scrapbook Circle blog.  It's so easy, which I love but it packs a punch!  Thanks for stopping and visiting today! :)

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

Everything looks beautiful, and I loved seeing pictures of the way you were :)