Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scrapbook Circle May kit!

Yeehaw!  I picked this up on Monday and had some time to play with it yesterday, SO fun!  Here is my page:
The rubons are FANTASTIC (fancy pants-they are under the title, and along the edge) slick as butter!  The clear buttons and hemp are from my stash but the rest came from the kit.  The picture on the left of young DS ALWAYS makes me laugh!  he is such a CLOWN, I'm always getting something interesting from him in the way of a pose. 

supplies used: 
pattern paper: fancy pants, pebbles
rubons: fancy pants
letter stickers: Jillibean soup
punch: fiskars
corner rounder, hemp, buttons

 Today is a half day for school, the kids and I are planning on being crafty.  I have some left over flowers from a project I made 2 years ago and we are going to embellish them a bit for teacher appreciation week.  (which is next week) Monday is bring a flower or card--I thought using the stash would be great! (I'll take pictures, they were already figuring out who gets what flower....)

1 comment:

emelyn said...

You totally rocked the kit, Diana!! LOVE how Lisa puts them together so well!