Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Creative Scrappers reveal..and more!

Where have I been? I've been here wondering if my children understand the English language, or they need the wax cleaned out of their ears. It's after talking rather LOUDLY that they finally respond. (and you know that the hearing works just fine!)
DD and I ran for the first time together yesterday morning, we did 2 miles. I was very impressed, SHE thought she was going to die. Why would we do such a thing? Well...we are training for a fun run at the end of July. Truthfully, my quads are talking to me today. Guess we'll have to keep at it so that will go away.

So, remember the teaser I gave a couple posts ago? Here's the whole reveal of sketch #55:
I was really pleased with how it turned out, and even more so because I used from my new stash (usually I look at the new stuff, and ponder on how pretty it is....) And the paper & letters are all FREE stuff I got at CHA. Gotta love that!

I'm noticing the time, I need to run (walk quickly really...) to get myself out the door. Promised the kiddos a swim at the gym today. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a good one!

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Okay, me question was answered here. :)

I feel like I have to talk loudly with Carson all the time in order for him to hear. I tell him something and then I ask him to repeat back what I just told him and without fail he always say, "I don't know."

I love all your cute creations! I'm feeling like I've lost all my creative juices. With Matt never home I don't get a chance to do my hobbies anymore. I miss it.

Nadine said...

Your layout is cute. That is awesome you are participating in a run, you will have to keep me posted and let me know how it goes.