Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day gift

I got idea this from Shanna Vineyard -and I just met her a couple of weeks ago! Anyway, I bought the plastic frame from Walmart for $1, and the paper, rubons and stickers were all from a kit (WeR Memory Keepers) that I have used now for SEVERAL projects, there are just scraps left. I even drilled with DH drill AND used eyelets so that the pages wouldn't tear. The pictures were printed out on cardstock, pretty cool huh? My kids couldn't get over how cool that they looked. (in the process of making this, I think printing the pictures took the longest!) After I got it all done I had each of them write something to their dad on the back.

Hope you are having a FAB Friday! Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Very cool idea Diana. I love it. Right now I have "zippo" for Fathers Day. I did mail the necklace this morning. Sorry...my dad went back in the hosp so it didn't get out yesterday. Hope you like it.

Jocelyn said...

What a great idea and I love how the children wrote things in their own handwriting!!! Great pics and Super Father's Day gift!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

Stacy Milford said...

What an awesome mini album! Love that you printed onto cardstock! TFS!

Unknown said...

This turned out so nicely! I just love it! I know "Dad" did too! -e

kimber said...

Diana! I saw your blog on my friend's blog (Allison Reynolds Nelson) and thought no way! I'm Kim James, Dustin Waite's first cousin and Matt's relative too! We hung out a couple of times back in the day and rode down to Phoenix from SJ a couple of times! I hope you remember me - good to see you! Drop me a line kimbersop@msn.com www.shiningtimestation.blogspot.com
AND I LOVE your scrappy stuff!