Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random ramblings TUESDAY

I don't really have anything creative to share, so if you feel so inclined read on. (my pages that are done I can't share until their reveal, and my Christmas cards--yes I said Christmas cards--are still in the assembly line of creation.)
Anyway....

*I'm sure glad I go to the gym and lift weights so I can push that 500 pound--that might be a s-l-i-g-h-t exaggeration by about 2oo pounds--cart at Sam's Club!

*You know it's gonna be a hot day when at 6 a.m. it's already 85 degrees!--Yeah, we didn't go running this morning, we're gonna have to figure out what to do!

*We went to the mall yesterday--it's an outside walking mall, in the desert, and the buildings are black, ummm whatever--my son had $$ to burn at build-a-bear, fun place, love it. While there I surprised the kids--and myself-- and took them over to see Night at the Museum 2, it was ok, to much talking not enough action but the kiddos liked it, I guess that's what counts.

*Reading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan--yeah I know it's a kid's book, I don't care--it's weird, but I like it. I made a discovery, I shouldn't read it right before I go to bed, it makes my imagination go into overdrive and I have S-T-R-A-N-G-E dreams--I won't go into detail...

*I bought some stamps at Michaels yesterday, I'm gonna see if I can become a stamper. It seems when I come to stamping I draw a blank, so be patient--I'm a newbie!

Well, that's it for right now. I have to deal with a potential over flowing toilet...YUCK! Here's hoping that it isn't!
thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings!


1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE your ramblings...can't wait to see what you do with these new stamps! I have issues with stamps too...:0]