Friday, July 10, 2009

Gingerbread Muffins

I just have to tell you these are SO yummy. My mom used to make these for Christmas breakfast, makes my mouth water thinking about it! So I thought I would share with you, and you don't have to wait until Christmas either! :)

part #1:
1 egg
3/4 cup oil
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup molasses
part #2
3 cup flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Mix part #1. Sift part #2 twice. then mix both parts together until just blended. Fill muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

Hope you enjoy the recipe! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

Sounds yummy! :0) Have a great Friday!!!

Theresa C said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing.... we'll make these so we can have a little bit of Christmas in July!!