Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Route 66

route 66
Photobucket

I've been wanting to a layout like this, for a long time....we have cars EVERYWHERE,
and if you move one, oh boy you're in trouble! I also waited forever for this paper
by October Afternoon to come out because I knew it would be PERFECT!
I was pretty excited because it came together quickly-one of those layouts rolling
around in my head. I made the little light myself...Both of my boys were SO excited
about this layout, I only made one....uh, oh!
This was a layout for the DT call over at My sketch World. It sure was fun for fresh
ideas, they are a REALLY friendly group over there, check them out!

oooh! One more thing! Harry Potter comes out today! Sure hope we can go see it
soon!
thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

OKAY! LOVE love LOVE this layout! It is just so COOL! Way to document the everyday stuff!

Jennifer Yates said...

How stickin cute is this layout! I love looking at everyone's take with this paper...so many uses for it! Darling!

emelyn said...

This is AWESOME!! I love that photo and what a perfect title!! So creative, Diana!