Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today....(I need a catchier title don't I?)

The dentist appointment turned out great, NO CAVITIES--woohoo! AND we don't have to go next week for DD retainer appointment, she's got spreader retainer things that we adjust twice a week.--we get to go in 5 weeks!
The great thing about going to the dentist is that it's pretty close to my FAVORITE scrapbook store, my kid's call it the lollipop store...they sell fantastic lollipops, if they behave they get
one....They did, they even helped me pick out some paper--most of it being clearance--(they do
that with their newer stuff so that they can make room for new CHA stuff) stickles and a stamp. Should have fun playing with that here in the next couple of days.
I did want to share a project that I completed with the July kit at Scrapbook
Circle. It's another card box (if you click on it you'll see the first one), they are so much fun! So here we go:
Yes, I was attempting to stamp...I had fun doing it too! What you can't tell is that I used glossy accents, it looks pretty cool. Oh, funny thing about this paper. I WON some more from Paper Crafter's magazine. I was pretty excited because it's so FUN to work with!
Thanks for stopping by and reading this EXTRA long post! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Theresa C said...

Love the card boxes... so fun! I miss my weekly trips to the lollipop store so much. I used to by myself a lollipop for being a good girl, too! :)

Jennifer Yates said...

yeah no cavities!! we go next week for Mason..that should be fun!! Your cards are just blowing me away girl! Lovem'!
BTW...I gave your blog an award! Hop on over to mine and check it out!!!

Elizabeth R. said...

Wow where do you start they are all adorable it reminds me of vintage kitchen linens. Really nice work.