Wednesday, September 2, 2009

E for Event AND Scrapbook Circle news!


This was my take on the challenge E at My Sketch Wo
rld (the crop is over but I haven't share my pages!):
I love the quote that says, "my mom says, I'm awesome. Therefore it's true." DD picked that out for herself off the sheet. I was so excited
to use all but one of the pictures from her field day on one page (it was a duplicate really....)

I sanded the letters a little...(they were to bright for the page)
I'm hoping to get another layout done today. I sure appreciate you stopping by! Hope it's a good one for you!

supplies:
all came from the August kit at Scrapbook Circle!

I happen to know that the August kit is sold out BUT the September is not! It's fantastic take a look:
yum! Also, I know that Lisa has put together a SPECIAL EDITION Halloween kit for October--this is on top of the October kit! It's so exciting!! I can't reveal to much but I can say it has some Basic Grey! When I have more info I'll let ya know!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

this layout is fabulous! So many photos...LOVE that!!!

emelyn said...

LOL!! Love that quote she picked out!! And it's true! Great photos and WTG scrapping school event photos. I have so many piled up on my computer. It's just so hard to get them all printed and scrapped..LOL!