Monday, April 12, 2010

Run

I did this layout yesterday using the April kit from Scrapbook Circle, funny sometimes what you see in your head then what comes out. I wasn't sure how I was going to scrap these pictures, I really like it. I let the paper do the talking.....
This week is AIMS testing, it's statewide. We are to make sure we feed the kids well so they can be alert. I just hope that my boys that have been sick can endure. They still felt bad on Saturday--almost a week.

We've discovered two more series we really like and funny thing they are both put out by the BBC. Robin Hood--I heard about it on someone Else's blog, and have been catching up on Netflix instant watch. Merlin--is the second and it is currently on the Sci Fi channel. The kids ask to watch it with me and get excited when we do. Fun to watch something together as a family that isn't going to expose something that isn't necessary.

Anyway, thanks for stopping this Monday! Make it a GREAT one! :)

No comments: