Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scrapbook Circle May Sneaky peaky!

Okay first off! Phew! I've had an exhausting week! I went to 6th grade science camp with DD (Monday--Wednesday), we had fun--but BOY was I tired. I came home and took a 2 hour nap, then got up made dinner and went to bed early. The next day (Thursday) I went to a musical for younger DS, and another field trip for middle DS! Then that night went to the musical again! Yesterday, I took another nap--I finally feel somewhat myself! CRAZY!! But I had a lot of fun and I was glad that I could go!
NOW for the good stuff! The May kit for Scrapbook Circle is AWESOME!! I know I say this EVERY TIME but it is! At CHA this one of my favorites:
you're lookin at some crate paper, jenni bowlin, glitz, pink paislee and more. I can't wait to dig into it--glad I'm feeling normal again. The creative juices come easier that way! :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
We have the pinewood derby today--YEAH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am soo excited about the may kit, i cannot WAIT to see what you create with it!! :)