Thursday, May 27, 2010

A look at the June kit and some sneak peaks

The June kit is here and ready to ship on June 1! You know what I'm gonna say, I do LOVE this kit and have had the best time playing.
You've seen one layout I've done, here are a few little peaks of what I've done with the kit:
ALL the kits have sold out, so if you are interested in this kit you need to get yourself over and order it! Stay tuned for more layouts!
On a side note today is the last day of school, boy was EVERYONE excited about this day. Weird thing, no teacher needed me today--I'm taking advantage of the quiet one last day. We have a lot planned and we are going to have FUN! Last night we went for our first night time swim at the gym (our pool is currently out of order due to the filter housing cracking!!!)
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the sneak peeks look awesome i cannot wait to see! :)

Cindy Groh said...

This looks like a fabulous kit.TFS

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Diana,
Thanks so much for your nice note on my blog today! No, I didn't emboss the stars on my first card, the cardstock comes that way. It's so pretty! I put a link to it on my blog.
Thanks again! Have a good week!
Danielle