Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello--it's been a WEEK?!

Man, has it ever been a fast paced, busy, tiring week! I did manage to make some layouts with the July kit for Scrapbook Circle but I gotta wait to share with you! they are fun! I did make this little diddy from cut scraps off my desk in a good clean out:
What you can't see is that this paper is embossed, therefore the stamp looks a little wonky...but I still like it! The butterfly was cut with my cricut. The paper? DCWV one of those big pack things I got it from Joann's....
We've been watching the world cup between all of our events this week--CRAZY some of these calls! Ah, well...sure is fun to watch!
Speaking of watch we got this from Netflix:it was cute. a chic flick--DH thought is was okay. I laughed and it entertained me...it's worth a red box rental..
Speaking of ENTERTAINING:
This was SO funny! We went last night as a family. It was so nice to be able to go to a family movie and not worry about "stuff". The theatre was packed with kids and adults alike. EVERYONE was laughing. Without spoiling anything I do have to say that I haven't laughed like that in a movie in a LONG time. This is a DEFINITE purchase for our house!
I promise to have more creative things to share here in a bit. It's a balancing act between gym, kids, and who's going where here this summer. Breathing easier today not really having to go anywhere right now.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Diana, that card it completely adorable!!! Love the colors!

I'm thinking of taking Donovan to see Toy Story 3 since I've ehard so many goo things about it.