Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tanner Album

This was such a fun album to put together, I kept it simple and clean. I used a Maya Road chipboard album and the Road Trip line from Cosmo Cricket--yes the one with all the cars! Perfect for a little boy--right? My friend a CUTE little boy a few weeks ago--this is what I made for her:

supplies used:
pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket
stickers: Jenni bowlin, Cosmo Cricket
album: Maya Road
Tag & T: Cricut
embossing plates: sizzix
ribbon: unknown
mini alpha: cosmo cricket

Just a quick post today, off to swim at the gym! OH, it's official! I have a girl with a junior high schedule and picture ID!!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

This is so SWEET!!! What a wonderful gift!!!

sarah said...

this is incredibly gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

hugs,
sarah.

emelyn said...

This is super cute! Your friend will love it. The CC line was perfect!