Monday, September 6, 2010

Knee boarding.....

Happy Labor day! I have another September layout for Scrapbook Circle:
This one was inspired by a layout by the super talented Walesk Neris I met her back in Winter CHA this year.

I have to tell you these pictures just pull at my heart strings. My son tried so hard to get up on the knee board, he got partially up and held on for dear life! I was proud of him, it's hard! And he held on for a long time!

I'm REALLY liking smaller pictures lately. I print them at home but I know I can order them from snapfish but you get two. I'll have to see if I can be patient enough to order pictures. When I'm in the mood to scrap, I don't always want to scrap the pictures I have printed! I want the newer ones! I know that's weird, maybe it's because the memories are more fresh OR I'm tired of looking at the old ones and have no inspiration hit!

Hope you enjoy your day off! Thanks for dropping in!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!! I love love love love love that design and the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love how you used the border stickers.

I like printing my photos at home too. Instant gratification!

Tina said...

I really like this one Diana! Just went to a class where they demo-ed the Canon Selphy. Oh my it was fun! I may have to break down and get one. Lots of possibilities and easy to use.

emelyn said...

WOW!! Look at him go....that must have been super fun! The layout is just as fun, too! GREAT job with the kit!