Friday, September 17, 2010

Spread your wings and fly--birthday present

Today my DD is going to a birthday party for a friend who is turning 12. I decided to make her a butterfly like I did my own daughter. The base is Maya Road, Tulle I bought at Joanns, and the mist is tattered angels, little glitter glue by ranger, the rest is Fancy Pants (again from my stash!)
My daughter is really excited to give this to her friend. She also made a hair flower out of raffia:
I was IMPRESSED--she used one of those looms from Provo Craft....
My daughter and I actually planted some seeds in the garden and started some more inside (these won't go into the garden until October--VERY excited to see some pumpkins peeking up!)
I'm off to my spinning class this morning--thanks for dropping in! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that is soooooooooooooooooo cute!! And I love love love love love love love love that hair clip she made!! HELLO GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)