Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Card making day!

So I have been playing MAJOR catch up with my google reader and creations!  (I've been SUPER DUPER busy with stuff!)  I've made them taken pictures of them now I need to share them.  These happen to represent some of the birthday cards I will be sending out for this month:


I went HYBRID!  Yep, I made the salutation myself!  And it really wasn't hard--why do I always make it harder in my head?!
Details, these papers I have had for I think around 3 years--imaginisce!  And the stamp--one of my Halloween FAVORITES!  The scallop border I cut with my cricut.  I also had fun using my distress ink, for the background of the salutation (I misted that.) and for the skull.  So fun!
well, best jet!  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooooooo fun Diana!! I love love love love love the edged stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

OMG these cards are so so SOOOO cute!!! I love that stamp!