Wednesday, October 27, 2010

random, peaks, and more random

I think I'm going to boycott Photobucket!  The last few times I've tried to upload stuff to their site my whole computer freezes--have NEVER had a problem with them....Okay, got that off my chest I feel better now!
Okay, so the November kit at Scrapbook Circle is UP!  HERE I have to tell you this kit is FAB!  I had so much fun working with it.  And I'm not done yet!  I have ideas for two more layouts!!  Here are a few peaks:



Another random trivia, did you know that Sound of Music celebrates it's 45th year tomorrow!  Crazy--it's one of my favorite musicals.  I guess tomorrow Oprah Winfrey reunites the whole cast on her show.  I think for this one time I'll be recording Oprah.  Would love to know where they are now, and how they look!
Yesterday I went to Sam's club--they had NO pumpkins!  What?!  So I did buy some magazines the better homes and gardens top 100 cookies, and their Christmas cookies.  YUMMY!!  Bought some ingredients for some.  FUN!
One more WAY important thing I wanted to share!!  Have you noticed my new header?!!  My FANTASTICALLY, TALENTED friend Jennifer Yates created it for me!  I LOOOOVE it!  Thanks again Jennifer!
Life has been SO dang busy around here getting ready for Halloween, and different school activities.  LOVE it though! 
Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I LOVE the new header! It's fantastic! Did you want my address? We could use holiday cookies here :). Kidding, kidding.... LOVE the sneaks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Did you SEE where I was LAST night?!?!?!?!?!? I think you need to check my bloggy!! You gonna LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!! And LOVING the sneaks!!!! Here is a hint about my bloggy today... I am recording Oprah tomorrow too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic sneaks!!! Your blog looks GREAT too!!!