Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday cards--Imaginisce style!

Happy Veteran's day!  Thank you who have served and are currently serving our country.
Today is a day off for EVERYONE, and I'm finally able to stop and breathe!  Yesterday was a field trip which lasted from 9am--1:45.  LONG considering I though it was over at 11am!  It was fun though, we walked about a mile to the local Riparian to enjoy flora and fauna, plants and bugs....AND there is an observatory--pretty cool.
So I did sneak some creative time in this week, my birthday card stash is VERY low here they are:
The Imaginisce birthday paper is SO fun!  I didn't want to cut it up!  I decided though that I needed too, the presents are all from one piece of paper, and I still have some.  I love to cut up paper for embellishments, makes me feel like I get more bang for my buck.

 I have to say it's fun having everyone home.  EVERYONE was upstairs playing just dance on the wii EVEN dh, yep I snuck up and got a blackmail photo--I was laughing so hard I was crying.  The kids thought it was GREAT!  Enjoy your day!  thanks for coming in to visit!

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

These are so fun and happy! Absolutely adorable! My birthday isn't until August, but if you want to set one aside.... just kidding :). Happy Veterans Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Diana! I love love love love love love love love love the little presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

these are so fun Diana! I love all the bright colors!!!:)