Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Nov. 1!

 Life was a crazy busy week last week.  DH was out of town for the whole week which left me to run like a crazy woman without sleep.  That being said, life is made up of moments and these are some of the moments from last week:
Me on Friday as a mamarazzi:
A little treat bag I whipped up for the lady in the front office at the kid's school:
 My trick o treaters, this was my favorite pose.  As the green m & m looks on as Darth Vader has a crazy swing that hits Dracula.
 the birthday cake the kids made for their grandma for her birthday/;
Now for the reveal for a page reveal from the November Scrapbook Circle kit!
I loved this photo so much.  We were at my nephew's lacrosse game, and I happened to have my camera.  I was focused on the game until I heard a familiar, "Mom!"  I literally turned around and snapped.  Yes, I have these kids trained well.  It was such a fun photo I wanted some fun journaling, I used a quote from Dr. Seuss for the first time.
The canvas was especially fun to work with.  I just sewed it down, bunching a bit as I held it down.  This layout was one of those I saw in my head, and was so pleased that it came out just as I had imagined.
The November kit is AWESOME, lots of yummy goodies inside you can see the FULL kit HERE.
Well, I have to finish dinner so we can head off to soccer practice!  Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are sooo cute! :D I love their costumes and that cute cake! Love the treat bag, that orange ball looks perfect! Love your mammarazzi costume too, lol!! :)

Jamie Harder said...

GREAT picture....they look so cute!!! LOVE your layout and that cake.....mmmm

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee that photo of you!!! You are ADORABLE...and so are the kids!!!! And that lo..wow wow wow.. I loveeeeeeee that lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)