Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day late, dollar short?

Never!  Okay so this was the sketch last week for Sketchy Thursdays, I finished it Wednesday night--I didn't have good light, I wasn't feeling that great--I went to bed.  But Thursday I took a picture, yesterday I cropped it and today I'm posting it!  I really liked this sketch, simple to follow.
 I busted out the remains of several past Scrapbook Circle kits for this one.  Crate paper--I LOVE you! :) Yes, the heart felt flower is from like ages past....
This fun little flower I bought on clearance at Michael's, I'm proud of the fact that I actually used it in the same week that I bought it!  The journaling was done on the inside packaging of the flower.  The paper itself is pretty cool as it has polka dots on it.
 funny thing about this title.  I asked everyone for help, I wanted to something short sweet and to the point.  I got several suggestions, I finally settled on this:
 Yes, I know how to spell!  This is more fun! :)

Today is filled with stuff, "hopefully" I will get what I want to done!  AND get some scrappy time too! Ohhh, if you haven't seen, the sneak is up of the February Scrapbook Circle kit, it's yummy!  You can see it HERE.  I have it in my hot hands and can't wait to dig into it!
Thanks for the visit!  I sure hope that your Saturday is FABULOUS!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Awesome layout! Love the 'tube'n' title and how you used the restoration papers! And by the way, this ALWAYS happens to me on weekly challenges ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooo fun!! I am happy that you played along with Sketchy Thursdays!! I love love love love those photos...and loving that stitching and the title work!! AWESOME LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Love that sketch and of course your page!!! The tube'n title is cute!!! Such fantastic embellies!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun layout with fun and cheery colors! I love it!!! You rocked the sketch!
e.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Looks fab! Love what you did w/ the borders! That was my fav part of that kit!