Thursday, February 24, 2011

My two scouts...

Life has turned REALLY busy now that my kiddos are in soccer, my daughter is also going to be doing track (that starts next week).  And yes, I'm tired!   THANK GOODNESS my hubby steps in with soccer practices and everything else going on.  The rides to the fields takes time and I cherish those times to listen to my children sharing about things happening to them, some days it's easier to listen then others.... :) But I WOULD not trade it for ANYTHING!

Today, my boys will be decorating their cake for the blue and gold banquet for scouts tonight.  (I'll take pictures and share!)  Speaking of my boys and scouts I made this layout about my two scouts:
 So as you can tell I took quite a few pictures, I made collages and I couldn't NOT use them!
 This sweet stamp is from studio calico, it also comes with a WONDERFUL flower.  Yes, you'll be seeing that soon too! :)
I'm off to sketch something up, I've got to stock pile birthday cards for March, I've got quite a few to send out!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit! :)

supplies used:
 pattern paper: Bella Blvd.
stamp: studio Calico
punches: martha stewart, fiskars
felt letters: Making Memories
brad: basic grey
gaffer tape: 7 gypsies

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of your boys are adorable. Hope you have fun at the Blue and Gold Banquet.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeee those photos and all circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Love the bright green title....it pops wonderfully! Your boys are so CUTE!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love how you included so many photos and still have lots of white space and the pops of color and shapes are so fun!

Elizabeth said...

I am always amazed at people with more than one child, doing all of the things that kids have going on all the time!!! Whew... Makes me tired just reading and thinking about it all! That's why we have one!!! :)

I love your scout layout and I hope that banquet went really great!!!

Hope your weekend was great!
e.

Jennifer Davis said...

You totally know how to make a girls day! :) Thanks for your kind comments Diana!

Unknown said...

I love the fancy borders in your layout and OMG, the pics of your boys are soooooo cute! Love candid shots like that!

LG said...

fun page and adorable photos