Thursday, March 10, 2011

birthday boy

These pictures are of my youngest, I really don't know why I took them with my cell phone but they turned out SO cute.  I used the new vintage market kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I've got to tell you it is packed with some FABULOUS stickers.  Echo park, Jenni Bowlin, and Crate paper.  I wasn't so sure that I was going to like stickers anymore.  I used to have a HUGE collection (collection being the operative word) but gave them to my children to play with.  I did however save my alpha stickers.  I'm just saying they're coming out with AWESOME stickers and we have a bunch in the kit!  (The yellow scallop, the celebrate, title, the #8, and red border are all stickers)
this little ticket is from our print outs, isn't it cool?  yes, you see a pop dot underneath it... :)
Are you wondering about the font, it was FREE from Creating Keepsakes, I follow their blog and every Friday they have a new FREE font.
The weather here has been absolutely GORGEOUS, loving not having to run the air conditioner or heater--just having the windows open is AWESOME!
Thanks for stopping in--hope it's a good one for you.

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

So super cute! I love the design and the font is perfect. I too am totally loving this open window time of year. If only July and August weren't looming around the corner lol ;)

Unknown said...

I love how you designed this page! Stunning! We're enjoying the gorgeous weather south of you in Texas too.

Unknown said...

Loving how you used those stickers! Fun photos and layout.

LG said...

Great mix of patterned papers and embellishments