Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday--butterfly

Something old something new and I bring you:

the old?  this colorful paper from We R Memory keepers.
the not so old? my embossing folders, I forget sometimes how fun these really are!  Also, my stamps butterfly and sentiment (both from Hero Arts)
the new? My die cutting dies from Papertry ink (Doilie dies collection & Limitless layers) aren't they fabulous?  I waited for a long time for these to come back in stock.

Sorry this is a quick post but I have to get back to creating, I've got a couple of graduation gifts to make. thanks for stopping in!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Love the doilie die cuts!!! You always have so much info and cute things on your blog! You are one busy girl! :)

Unknown said...

These are so pretty. I really like that "old" paper!

Jennie Blaser said...

really like these cards. So much to them! Hope you made it on time to Ben's field trip.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo pretty! I love the colors and that butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):)

Nati Tristan said...

Oh such a pretty pretty card! I love it!

DanaMK said...

So pretty! Your cards are always lovely!

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards they are so cute and bright!!!! The butterflies are cute too, I love butterflies!
How was the field trip?
Hope your week is going great!
e.

Rebecca Keppel said...

these are just gorgeous! that HA butterfly is one of my all time favorites, but I LOVE what you did with the colors and glitter. And those doily dies are amazing!