Thursday, May 12, 2011

Staining....

I received a BEAUTIFUL creation from my boys for Mother's Day, they made it that weekend at the Father and Son's campout (they hold that EVERY year where the boys go with their dads camping.)
I wanted to stain it after reading THIS post by my friend and AMAZING DIY girl Rebecca Tressler (you need to check our her blog!)
I've never stained anything before and this spray was just AWESOME!  (that's even the color I used!)
This is how it turned out:
for those of you wondering what it is, it's a W for Waite....it looks great, when I get my wall finished I will share with with you.  I'm excited to finally have something up there, we've only lived here for 6 years! :)
Hope you have fun day and craft a bit!

3 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

That looks so good!! Isnt that stain so much easier?! Love it.

What a special gift!

Rebecca Keppel said...

What an awesome present! Handmade is always so nice to have and that one looks like it could come from Pottery Barn so you have the best of both worlds!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo gorgeous! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)