Tuesday, July 12, 2011

in honor of the release of the last Harry Potter movie....



are you going to see it?  ANYONE?!!  we are going saturday first showing (it's the cheapest....)  So VERY excited weird that Harry Potter has been such a phenomenon for SO long--but cool at the same time as it got a lot of non readers READING!  this is one of my most favorite series of all time, and yes i'm a nerd and PROUD of it! :) Just had to share this quote from pinterest for those that know what I'm talking about! :)
Thanks for dropping in!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I will be seeing it... just not on opening night... I have to work the next day! lol!! I am going to share this poster with a friend of mine who is going to see all the movies this week at the theater and then the midnight showing! She truly LOVES HP! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

im gonna go and see it!!! well, hopefully. haha!

are you gonna be at cha at the end of this month?

hugs,
sarah.