Tuesday, August 23, 2011

mom & me

I wanted to share my last layout for Scrapbook Circle for the month of August:
I took these pictures in June, so glad I took these once in a lifetime pictures.  LOVE that I captured this moment between my mom and Nanny.  I just love that the Sassafrass was perfect for the embellishments and paper....I of course used some pop dots for some flowers, sewing both machine and hand stitching.... this layout came together once I saw it in my head.

guess what?!  I have sneaks of the September kit for Scrapbook Circle:
just love the fall colors AND Amy Tangerine!
thanks for popping in!  supposed to be 115 degrees today-CRAZY hot, so ready for fall....


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet layout! I love the stitched border.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty layout. I really like your black and white photos with the pops of color from the paper.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such PRECIOUS photos!! Loveeeeeeeeee this!!!! LOVING the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diane Payne said...

I love the soft colors with the black and white photos!

Rebecca Keppel said...

so soft and pretty--the stitching really does add a nice final touch.