Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorites of 2011...

I have to tell you this was HARD to choose 12... :)
I had to WORK hard with this color combo--really like how it came together...
 Really liked how the paper did the talking to accentuate the pictures (first time I popped a picture up with a pop dot)
So excited that I could use these fun photo booth shots of my girl and her friend...
 just love all the stitching and misting--came together...I remember thinking I wasn't sure...
 these pictures CRACK me up!  I basically scrapped them the day I took them...something I rarely do!
 LOVE how the misting worked on the wood pieces as they were masks:
 these pictures crack me up!  Looks like she is talking...
 really like the paper, I had been HOARDING it FOREVER--happy note they re released it!
 really like how clean this layout feels...
 what can I say?  I LOVE the boy who is the man I married...made this from scraps....

 don't remember having to many pictures of my dad and I...really like the misting mask technique and the flowers I made with post it note....
 I talked about this one yesterday, just love the colors...

some observations:
*I have EMBRACED misting!  I remember the first time I saw it.  I thought it was messy--I didn't think I would ever use it! :)
*thanks to a better camera I get BETTER pictures!
*I feel comfortable in my designing "skin" I was so worried about finding my style I wasn't having fun.  Now I just create and it's a blast!
*pinterest has changed my life!  I used to print off ideas, try and bookmark where I saw layouts.  LOVE it, all in one place for me to look at!
*I have become more comfortable scrapping single pictures, SERIOUSLY was a hard thing for me to do before!
*I love to work with quality products!
*I've become more comfortable scrapping pictures of myself.

I have some designing plans in my mind and written down for 2012, I will EMBRACE them and make the best of it!  Thanks for the visit and Happy New Year to you!

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

All of your layouts are gorgeous, of course! :) I am so glad that you saw growth within your scrapping, I think that's neat and cool too!!!

Here's to hoping that your 2012 is totally blessed beyond measure!
e.

Unknown said...

Great collection of pages! Love your photo booth page.

Lulu said...

So many fabulous pages :) Love them!

Tessa Buys said...

Fun review! I can't wait to see what you do in 2012!

sophie said...

love this Diana!!
the Dad one is my fav!! happy new year

Diana Fisher said...

I totally agree with your Pinterest comment! I love it, too. :) And your Faves of the year are fantastic! Love the birthday one especially. :)

Tina said...

Fabulous collection of layouts! Each one is unique, yet distinctively you...I think you rock misting! It is a little scary at first, but so much fun! Have a great New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Totally agree about Pinterest!! And LOVING all your FAVES!! You are ROCKIN' those mists!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a beautiful array of layouts! Your work is just gorgeous. Love all the misting you do. I misting-challenged, lol.

Happy New Year to you!

Tina said...

I Love the color combo of the first layout! You chose well ....great pages!! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jamie Harder said...

So FUN to see 10 of your FAVE layouts!!! They are all amazing!!! You are one TALENTED scrapbooker:-)

Rebecca Keppel said...

these are all fabulous! love seeing all the different techniques and photos too :) Happy, happy new year!

Diane Payne said...

Great pages! I always love looking back at my layouts, to remember, and to see how my style has evolved!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, they are all beautiful. My favorite is the fourth one!! The stars are awesome!