Friday, February 17, 2012

Sunshine on my shoulders....

yes, I have another layout to share with you from the Remember This kit!  I just found out that it is SOLD OUT!  If you picked one up good for you--if not stay tuned because the next kits from Scrapbook Circle are ALL NEW things--STAY TUNED for that!
My post today on the blog over at SBC was about the color blue, this kit has such fantastic blues--different hues ALL AWESOME:

 little closeup of the title:
 stitching action:
I have to tell you I tried something different for my background thanks to the talented Laura Vegas.  I did NOT use the whole sheet of of October afternoon, I actually cut strips and placed them on a orange piece of card stock (for some reason I have an OVER ABUNDANCE of these...)  Please click on her name and you will see just how I did what I did! :)

I'm off and running--thanks for the visit today!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is just awesome! I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is awesome that it sold out!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Loving your lo! I loveeeeee the photos, the stitching and loving the bit of red above the photos!

Tina said...

this is a great layout Diana! Love stitching (but you already know that) ;) You really can rock the stitching!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

that is a cool idea Diana! And it is a dream of a kit isn't it! Soo loved working with it.

Unknown said...

Great details on this page!

Daniela Dobson said...

I do that all the time especially if I really like the paper. I just cut the middle out that way I don't have to miter the corners. beautiful layout.

Diane Payne said...

I love all the little details!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE this--all the white space and stitching are just fabulous!