Saturday, March 3, 2012

family..

remember the other day when I said I lifted my own layout? (THIS is the post) Anyway, the layout I am sharing today is the layout I lifted!  I used the new Dear Lizzy line on this:

Pin It


 Funny thing is I dreamed this layout, I literally woke up and in the hazy part right before you sit up, this came to me.  I hurried downstairs and sketched it out--looks just like what I saw.
This banner was a bonus:
 little pearl touch:
yes, these are some of those fun pictures I took at Thanksgiving time, really got some GREAT shots there!

It's picture day for soccer and soccer games today--woohoo!  Hope the weather stays cool as our games are later in the day, and I USUALLY get burned even on a cloudy day, under an umbrella with sunscreen on.  So chances are I'll get burned, yippee for the soccer mom tan! :)

Thanks for the visit today--hoping that your day is WONDERFUL!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Diana! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the circle banner (that's twice I have seen you use that..and TOTALLY LOVE it!! Need to try my hand at that!!!) And loveeeeeeeeee the polaroid frames!!!! This is GORGEOUS!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Diana, this is beautiful!! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who dreams about scrapbooking!!

sophie said...

Diana! I am LOVING these 3 news layouts of yours (I am doing some catching up on your posts!! and wow you have been busy!) So fun that you are dreaming of layouts!! we do get obsessed right??! love your circle banners ! very inspiring!

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...you are creative in your sleep! Wish I would dream up such a beautiful layout!! This is so gorgeous!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning work!!! :D

Sparklinbecks said...

Beautiful! the pearls on it are fabulous!

Diana Fisher said...

*thump* That was my jaw hitting the floor. I LOVE this page. Love it!! Amazing work!

Unknown said...

Really fantastic layout! Love all of the paper stripes and the little circles strung to make a banner.

Rebecca Keppel said...

love the photo strip and those circles on a string! So pretty!