Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is anyone else excited...

For this movie?!  I am TOTALLY excited I've read all of the books, so has my girl.  (it's sort of right up our alley--we are both Tomboys...) We want to go to the midnight showing...don't remember the last time that I did that.  We told DH that to be able to watch the movie he needed to read the books.
I promised that he would enjoy them.  It took some more proding from Ms. A..he finally sat down to read and COULD NOT put the books down!  I have NEVER seen him read that fast--EVER! :)  I plan on going prepared to be entertained.  I usually am when I go in with that attitude, if I expect something I'm usually disappointed.  The previews look SO awesome!!  I will leave you with a trailer....

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am reading book three now!! I can't wait to see the movie now!

Unknown said...

It's going to be so fun!

Diane Payne said...

Yes! I am excited and I have the first and second book that I'm going to start reading this weekend!

Tina said...

Loved the books! Curious to see how it all comes together in the movie.

Jingle said...

I'm actually really nervous! I really love the books and already, I don't think they casted them well! I will see it, but I'm scared! LOL! I just really hope people read the books before seeing the movie!

Tina said...

Hi Diana! I haven't read the books, so it will all be new to me. Sorry about the GCD call - I wasn't called either. :( Also, love your layouts featured over at 2ps!