Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project Life March 4-11

I'm catching up! :)  I had a lot of fun with project life this week pulling several cuts from my cameo--it was also a fun week because there was field day and a birthday:There is a filler in the middle, it's the program from my daughter's concert which is also pictured above in an instagram photo...
I have to say my printer was acting up and printing HORRIBLE pictures, now it's doing fine--stupid thing!  Don't you hate that?  I don't like wasting ink because it's expensive and I don't like waiting for pictures because then my week gets postponed and then the fun is taken out of creating....sorry, I'll get off my soap box now!
here is a few of some of my cuts:
 I backed this one with a piece of Dear Lizzy that was sitting on my desk.  I also cut down the sides to make it smaller...
This card has three cuts, the tab, border and blue piece ( it was from a flower I had cut and looked interesting...)  I love the look of the cuts.  This strip of lined paper is actually the bottom of the paper from My Mind's eye--another scrap from one of my kits lying around.....
the star was also cut from my cameo--I REALLY like stars, butterflies, and flowers but NOT circles....ANYWAY! :)
Today is going to be a whirlwind of activity 2 soccer games,  baby shower, pinewood derby and the Young Woman broadcast (have to figure out what to feed the boys....)  Wish me luck! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

sophie said...

so nice!! I can see you are having fun with your silhouette!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving this weeks pages!!! Have a great weekend! We will be catching up on laundry and photo editing... don't be jealous! LOL!!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Also trying to catch up with PL. Just printed photos for week 10 and 11! Love your pages and the Silhouette cuts. I haven't used mine in a year, but the new designs are awesome!

Rebecca Keppel said...

fun pages! love the negative space birthday message! sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Have a great one!

Unknown said...

Hope you survived your busy day yesterday. Loving all of your cameo touches.