Wednesday, April 4, 2012

teacher birthday gift..


a couple of weeks ago, I made this fun little tags from the remnants from my thank you cards, i posted a few days ago...I loved that I had everything on my table ready to go because I truthfully didn't have much time to put these together!
i printed the sentiment from my computer and cut it down to size, the tags I actually cut from my cricut, the circle cover at the top I made using a small circle and then punching through with my cropadile.  LOVE how that turned out.  Even though I only had about 30 minutes to finish this, I'm pleased with the results--I made 8...
The large brads in the center are some of my FAVORITES--they are American craft & Bazzill...
I'm off thanks SO much for the visit today!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are rockin' those flowers Diana!! Loveeeeeeeeee these!

Diana Fisher said...

I just love these! I need to remember to make flowers more often.

Rebecca Keppel said...

These are SO pretty! I bet they were MUCH appreciated!

Unknown said...

Love the flowers! I bet your Cricut was happy to get some use instead of the Cameo. :)