Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project Life June 10-16

This week was AWESOMELY fun for my kiddos!  The week where they went to UK soccer camp!  it was all week long and they TRULY loved EVERY minute of it!  Also during this week we snuck a tasty blizzard, and my first watermelon showed up in my garden!  TOTALLY exciting!! :) (I kill EVERYTHING!)  I pretty much kept this week pretty simple using things that were either out on my desk or scraps from all over.  There was a cut from cameo, and the stamp was in my Pieces of Me kit I purchased from Two Peas in a bucket.
We've been slowly getting ourselves ready for back to school.  New shoes, makeup, hair cuts, turning in papers paying for things at the HIGH SCHOOL!, and shots.  All good times, this summer has flown by--the kids start back in less than a month--WEIRD!
Gotta run!  I've got things to do!
Thanks for you visit today!

3 comments:

Scrappin Sports & More said...

Looking GOOOD!! And congrats so much on making the Elle's team!! You rock!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Sorry, that last post was by me, Lisa!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this one Diana!!! LOVING all the photos from UK camp!!