Monday, September 17, 2012

waite clan.


I decided to play with the sketch above--designed by the TALENTED Diana Fisher. She created for a challenge on the 
Scrapbook Circle blog.  I have always LOVED her sketches--anyway, here is my take:
 
All of these good looking kids are my relatives.  We were at my nieces wedding (I was shooting candid  shots at the reception) ANYWAY, I snuck outside and gathered all of these trying not to be bored kids.  The weather was rainy and they were willing to pose for me, I'm sort of demanding when I have the camera on my neck....They pretty much posed themselves and I went for it...pretty cool how the colors mixed up with their outfits.  The title was a little tricky but thanks to some inspiration from Lisa Andrews I was able to come up with something that fit the spot!

closeups:
 I'm off and running!  Thanks SO much for the visit today!!
_________________________________________________________________
products I used:







7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

You know that I love this! :) Thanks for the raving review of the sketch, too. Always love to see what you make with them.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the hexagon background and loveeeeeeeee the hearts!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch! Perfect title for the page!

Kathy Martin said...

So many fabulous details!!! :)

Jingle said...

Fabulous layout!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great photo Diana and I love your page!! The chicken wire background paper is awesome!! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome picture and layout!