Sunday, October 14, 2012

all in the family.

I wanted to share another one of my layouts from the Elle's studio gallery this month:

I have to tell you I was a little proud of myself, I don't normally scrap Thanksgiving pictures because
they doesn't always seem to be a "theme"--who cares--it's the memory that counts!  For instance this picture was taken of my hubby's family (they are only missing one sibling), this doesn't happen very often with this many people.  I wanted the paper to sort of reflect the feeling again of a quilt...I think my favorite part are the leaves I cut, I've been wanting to add leaves to a page and these just "fit".
here are some closeups:
thanks SO much for stopping by today!  Hoping that your day is WONDERFUL!
___________________________________________________________________
products I used:








5 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Beautiful layout! Love the stitching through the title and yes that is the same leaf cluster! Love that cut!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photo, the colors, the stitching and loveeeeeeeeee that title!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

LOVE these cuts! especially the title!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Diana!! Love the stitching on the paper strips and the leaves coming from behind the photo!

Rebecca Keppel said...

oooh i love the leaves and the beautiful cut and stitched title!