Thursday, October 25, 2012

hello today.

I loved working with the (*SOLD OUT*) News Flash kit from Scrapbook Circle to create these quick cards:

 
today these cards were posted on the Scrapbook Circle blog for the Color challenge #40.  This is the color palette:
this was the first time in a long time to work with a color palette--I SO enjoyed it!  If you would like to play along you can see the details HERE.
Better run!  It's a half day due to Parent Teacher Conferences and I've got a BUNCH to do!  Thanks SO much for the visit!!
__________________________________________________________
products I used:






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors and loving that flower on that first one!!!

sophie said...

how cute are these!!!!? and I LOVE your ptoject today on AC!! you rock sweet friend. Have a great week end.

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love how you worked the color palette! Fab cards :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Great stitching details.