Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Project Life July29 - August 4

Yes, I'm still participating in Project Life, I'm just a "little" behind in the sharing department...such is life right?  this week was full of the last days of summer, and enjoying the olympics--LOTS of journaling.  I really am GLAD that I do Project Life--the memories are more vivid from those days that I journal and preserve.

Life is in full swing here, SO glad this week we are currently in is LESS busy than last week--that was a HARD week!  but we survived and our on our way to finishing this week up with a birthday party and a game in Tucson (2 hours from our house), it's also the start of fall break and my kids are excited!  We have adventures planned and the weather is starting to get to the point where we can enjoy the great out doors without feeling like we are going to DIE of heat stroke. ;)

Anyway, I'm off to hopefully create some FUN stuff--I have some time!  Thanks for the visit!
__________________________________________________________________________
products I used:







4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Everytime I see your Project Life pages, I wish I were doing this too! :)

Unknown said...

More great PL pages! Hope you have fun in Tucson!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love that you include so much journaling in your PL pages!!! These are fabulous!!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Yay, didn't know you we're a PLifer too! Good for you in still going. Looks awesome!