Thursday, January 10, 2013

14th love day.

So I scrolled through past posts to MAKE SURE that I hadn't shared this before, I couldn't find it SO here it is, I used this for one of my "try out" items for American Crafts:
This Valentine's line has been out of print for a while--but I LOVED it and had a bunch of it as well as the little chipboard pieces--this was really fun once I figured out the dimension of the squares! ;)
 I actually messed up or the rubons were old... (it's what happens when you live in a hot place) I went to rub them on and only a little bit actually rubbed on to the paper!  What to do most of the project was done and I had already spent SO much time!  I made a "cover up" with the pink sheet of paper with the scroll work--perfect!  Necessity truly is the mother of invention!
I'm off to a busy day of soccer, have-to's, visit to the library, and preparation for departure to CHA!  Thanks SO much for the visit!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE it! Love the quilt style! And all the accents!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is so gorgeous Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the grid design and love love love the stitching!! And I couldn't even tell that there was a problem with the rub-ons ... but you are right, living here makes them dry out!

Jingle said...

ACK! So totally adorable!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is so adorable and beautiful!! Love. Oh have fun!! Take lots of pics!

Thanks for the support today from your comment. Made my day!

Unknown said...

Fun mix of paper and embellishments!