Thursday, November 14, 2013

scuba diving.

about a year ago my hubby along with some family members got to go to Hawaii--it was our first visit!  So pretty!!  Two of the four in the picture are certified scuba divers and wanted to take the other two that weren't out.  (They asked me as well but I was MUCH more comfortable on land taking pictures!)  My hubby LOVED it--they took them in the pool first to get accustomed to the equipment and then out in the ocean (which in all reality was like 100 yards from the pool).  They went for a short 45 minute dive and saw a shark, stingray, and a turtle.
up close:

 I think my favorite picture of the bunch is the look of pure delight on my hubby's face!  LOVE candid moments like that. ;)
Just a short visit today...Thanks for stopping by!!
*I used the Cut & Paste line from American Crafts for this layout*

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the Cut & Paste on this layout Diana, and the larger photos you used in your design! Awesome page!

sophie said...

yes! so good to see summer ncolors and photos! it is so cold here! great fun layout! hugs to you sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout Diana. The photos are great and those sewn down arrows are amazing. TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love love love the colors, the photos and the stitching!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your stitching details on this page!