Friday, November 1, 2013

you are beautiful.

I think this might have been one of my FAVORITE layouts to make this past month with the So Happy Together kit by Scrapbook Circle.  I LOVED the exclusive stamp set included--seriously AWESOME!!  I used a couple of the stamps on this particular layout (one on the background--I just re-stamped it over and over; the other is the You are with the arrow pointing at the title.)  The picture was taken and texted to me during girl's camp this summer--it features my BEAUTIFUL girl and her friends..
 closeup of the silhouette cut title:
 closeup of the stamped image (I used the VersaMark Dazzle):
 little pop dot action:
thanks SO much for the visit today--sure hope that you are having a FABULOUS day!!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous! The yellow chevron is just awesome!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Diana! The mix of Gray, Pink and Yellow look awesome together and I love the Dear Lizzy chevron card behind your photo! And you did a fab job with the stamps!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love that title!!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Soo beautiful Diana! Those colors and layers and stamp are just perfect! You rocked this kit!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful details on this page. I love the grey background with the pops of color!