Saturday, April 26, 2014

handsome.

There are so many things that I wanted to talk about on this layout...I think it's another FAVORITE!  yes, you can have LOTS of favorites! :)  The background was cut with one of the exclusive cuts from Scrapbook Circle, you can find it HERE.  I cut strips of paper from the Bucket List kit at 1 1/3" wide and backed the different cuts.  I then found a title that fit and cut it out.. For some added interest I misted and added some stitching.  But I think my most favorite part would have to be the journaling RIGHT on the picture:
I know it's not unique to journal on your pictures but this is one of the first times I have done it!  I'm hooked...I just used an ultra fine sharpie and began writing--EASY!
Wanted to thank you for visiting today--I'm off and running! ;)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING how you did that background!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome layout Diana! I love your b&w photo and the die cut background!!