Sunday, May 18, 2014

happy day.

wanted to QUICKLY share a layout I made with the High Five kit from Scrapbook Circle--I actually used sequins on this boy layout:
this page really came together and was loosely based on a page by the TALENTED ms. Wilna Furstenberg--LOVE her artsy ways!
For the side I used some of the sheets of paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad included in the My Fave add on.  I layered them on top of each other--then I cut down some other sheets of paper from the kit to fit that size and layered them up.  QUICK and simple!  I've been really trying to use my mists--I have a TON of them and never seem to use them--these large splots were sort of liberating from my straight lines--letting go and spraying in the lid and just letting them drop!
Thanks SO much for the visit today--sure hope that your day is FANTASTIC!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the layers and the splatters!!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with dropping a few sequins onto a boys layout. You have my vote :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the different paper strips, Diana!!