Sunday, May 11, 2014

scuba adventure.

Happy Mother's day!  I wanted to quickly share a layout I made using this sketch by the talented Diana Fisher:
This is my hubby on his very first scuba diving adventure a few years ago, NO that was not me taking the pictures--I was SAFE on land, he had a SAVVY scuba instructor take these:
The challenge is up on the Scrapbook Circle blog and there is a sweet prize up for grabs for one lucky winner, go HERE to check it out and GOOD luck!  thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS! LOVING the colors and those photos are AWESOME!! Happy Mama's Day!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the Sketch Diana, and awesome photos!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Awesome! Those photos wow. Glad you were safe in land!

Kim said...

ooo very clever I love the stitched title!