Wednesday, September 24, 2014

butterfly fly away.

look at this precious little girl!  This was 7 years ago--seriously where has time gone?  I remember her being so proud of those butterfly wings and being able to wear her dress from the previous year--we did her makeup and put sparkle in her hair.
Now?  Should would DEFINITELY not be wearing that much makeup and the butterfly wings--no attention please, she says!
This layout was made for the sparkle challenge for the American Crafts blog on using brads, buttons, and bling-I just forgot to share it here!
I painted the background with my own glitter glue.  I had liquid adhesive--poured glitter in it and painted it on my large cut butterfly--easy and FUN!

This is quick but I wanted to thank you for the visit!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout, Diana! I love the large butterfly behind the photo!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that large butterfly!!!!

Keri said...

LOVE the giant diecut and the custom glitter/paint job you did on it, Diana. Also, thanks for stopping by my and commenting on my blog after my long absence from the world of blogland! :)